Assistant Branch Manager
Classification: Full-Time, Exempt, Benefits Eligible.
Location: Loyalsock, PA
Service 1st Federal Credit Union is currently seeking qualified applicants for the position of Assistant Branch Manager. An Assistant Branch Manager’s primary responsibility is to ensure exceptional member service is being delivered at the branch with assets over $10 million but under $50 million with supervision of three or more full time equivalent employees. To accomplish this, Assistant Branch Managers are responsible for directing and supervising all areas of member services in the branch. Performs all duties of the Member Service Representatives and serves as a back up to the Branch Manager. In the Branch Manager’s absence, the Assistant Branch Manager is responsible for exercising independent judgment in the areas of branch operations and staffing. Promotes branch development through sales, deposit and loan growth, new member and member retention and community involvement.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a credit union or banking environment.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Prior consumer lending experience preferred.
- A high school education or GED.
- Requires ability to operate a 10-key calculator, typewriter, and computer keyboard.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or is usually of a personal or sensitive nature.
- Work may involve motivating or influencing others.
- Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
Those interested in applying, please submit a resume and cover letter by email to Missy Peifer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Service 1st online at www.service1.org. Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V