Credit Union Manager
The Wilkes-Barre City Employees Federal Credit Union is seeking qualified applicants to fill the position of Credit Union Manager.
This position has overall responsibility for managing a Federal Credit Union by supervising staff, maintaining compliance, security and operations. Has responsibility for member relations as well as ensuring that the office is staffed with highly qualified, fully competent employees and that all activities are designed and administered within the appropriate guidelines according to applicable laws, regulations, bylaws and policies set by and under direction of the Board of Directors.
Qualified candidates will have the following skills:
Salary commensurate with experience. Qualified applicants should submit a resume, cover letter including salary history to:
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in a financial institution and/or a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration or related field. Prior credit union experience preferred.
- Ability to analyze problems and opportunities, identify and evaluate alternatives, and develop sound, effective approaches.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Credit Union operating systems and/or CUSA preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Develop long and short‐term organizational strategies to promote growth and development of the Credit Union.
Wilkes-Barre City Employees Federal Credit Union
Attn: President – George Soltis
40 East Market Street
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania 18711
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please state confidential