||Internal Auit Services
PSECU, a $4+ billion full service financial institution, is seeking a qualified individual to fill an Internal Auditor position. This position is responsible for assessing the adequacy and effectiveness of PSECU’s network of risk management and control processes.
||We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits including:
- Excellent health, medical, retirement programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site child care
- On-site corporate fitness facility
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for this position include:
- Evaluate and make recommendation as to whether PSECU’s control processes are adequate and functioning effectively while gaining fundamental knowledge of risk exposures in the credit union’s operations, product offerings and information systems.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of how risks are identified and managed.
- Ensure control systems contribute to organizational effectiveness and efficiency of operations, reliability and integrity of financial and operational information, safeguarding of assets and compliance with laws, regulations, and contracts.
- Perform assurance and consulting services within operational, financial, and compliance engagements while ensuring the safety and security of assets.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required with a major in accounting, finance or business preferred.
- Must be bondable and credit worthy.
- Certification in field of expertise is a plus, e.g., CIA, CFE, etc.
Testing: Additional testing for this position may be necessary. Human Resources will contact you if necessary.
Go to www.psecu.com/careers for additional information and on-line application.