CHOICE ONE COMMUNITY FEDERAL CREDIT UNON
Full Time Monday through Saturday
To assist members with their loan requests, providing clerical and administrative support needed to process and close member loans.
- Produces loan documents, reports, and new loan accounts with no unresolved errors according to established department standards.
- Meet or exceed the established individual and department monthly sales goals.
- Provide informed, prompt, professional and accurate service and support with integrity to all members and associates.
- Develop, maintain, and demonstrate a working knowledge of credit union loan standards, policies, procedures, and applicable federal government rules and regulations.
- Develop skills to work effectively with other employees on your team to accomplish all job requirements and assignment on a daily basis.
Knowledge and Skills:
Six months to two years lending and sales experience required.
A high school education or GED.
Work is of a general sedentary nature with limited need to lift or otherwise move objects (10 lbs or under) must be able to sit for extended periods of time. Requires manual dexterity and visual ability to work at a computer terminal, utilize keyboard, telephone and other standard office equipment. Must also be able to deliver and receive verbal communication.
Courtesy, tact and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Must have ability to understand, remember, and communicate factual information. Work involves extensive personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information of a personal or sensitive nature.
Ten key calculator, typewriter, keyboard skills, and familiar with Windows and Microsoft Office Software.
Interested applicants please submit a resume to HumanResources@choiceone.org; or
Choice One Community Federal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
P O Box 1205
Wilkes Barre, PA 18703