Reports to: Loan Manager- Portfolio Management/ CEO
Serves as Marketing Coordinator and is responsible for implementation and maintenance of the Credit Union’s marketing, promotion, and membership expansion plans.
- Implement the approved marketing plan and adhere to approved budget.
- Participate and communicate with vendors regarding marketing initiatives, strategies and meetings
- Communicate with vendors regarding timing and implementation of promotions and other marketing initiatives.
- Write, revise, and edit copies for credit union materials, forms, press releases, and promotional letters.
- Establish and maintain regular contact with SEGS (Select Employee Group) to develop positive relationships and increase membership, SEG retention, and service utilization.
- Coordinate the presentation and distribution of marketing information and materials to SEGS.
- Maintain lobby displays and promotions.
- Maintain Credit Union website and social media accounts.
- Maintain a system to monitor and evaluate results of marketing/membership expansion efforts and report results to CEO.
- Schedule and hold presentations for existing and potential SEGS.
- Assist with training credit union employees on the techniques and importance of cross-selling credit union products and services.
- Establish and maintain involvement in community affairs.
- Order and purchase supplies as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
- Additional Functions:
- Attend meetings, training courses, conferences and seminars.
- Additional travel may be needed.
- Train Credit Union staff on products, services, delivery, and marketing campaigns.
- Develop and update policies and procedures relating to marketing, product delivery, SEG relationships, etc.
- Implement marketing efforts with other management personnel at the credit union.
- Job Specifications:
- Requires professional, well-developed interpersonal skills and a positive attitude necessary for communicating with SEGs, vendor’s, members, employees, Board members, and other third parties on Credit Union-related matters.
- Requires thorough knowledge of the Credit Union’s Marketing policies, procedures and programs.
- Requires completion of high school education. Requires completion of additional coursework in a related curriculum, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires at least 1 year of progressive work experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, or related position.
- Requires intermediate mathematical skills (calculators and concepts involving decimals, fractions, percentages, etc.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products including, but not limited to Word, Publisher, Excel, etc. Also must have strong keyboarding skills.
Occasional lifting up to 25lbs.
Works in a typical administrative setting with climate control and appropriate lighting.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To apply for the Marketing Coordinator position, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.