Member Service Representative
Reports to: Head Teller/Branch Manager
Department: Member Services
Immediate position available for a part-time Member Service Representative (MSR) to deliver outstanding member service to credit union members.
- Duties include maintaining and balancing a cash drawer
- Performing member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, check cashing and transfers
- Issuing money orders and certified checks
- Processing mail payments; opening new accounts and certificates of deposits
- Assisting members with account maintenance and other services
- Cross-selling credit union services.
Position requires professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for communicating with members, a high school education, and one year of work experience in cash-handling, customer service, or a related position. Applicants must be available Mondays, Fridays, and two Saturdays a month.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org