Member Service Representative
SPE Federal Credit Union is looking for an Energetic and Personable Professional for the position of Member Service Representative (Teller).
We’re devoted to serving our members and our community as well as focusing on the importance of work-life balance! All of our decisions are made locally, our environment revolves around teamwork, personal development and the credit union philosophy of "People Helping People." We need a dynamic, self-motivated individual with the ability to identify and show ownership of member issues, build strong community relationships and maintain a desire to succeed.
Our Member Service Representatives are responsible for assisting members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments. Provides expertise with respect to credit union products and services, sets up new accounts, responds to problems, and directs members to the appropriate people to fulfill the needs of our members.
Duties for this position include:
- Receive and process member financial transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and loan payments; sell money orders and perform credit card cash advances for members; transfer amounts from member accounts as directed
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning services and direct members to appropriate department for specific information and service
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records. Balance cash drawer and daily transactions
- Cross sell credit union services
- Proficient in balancing ATM, opening member accounts, to be able to train others
- Perform all duties required to fill in as back up Lead Teller and New Accounts positions
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including filing, computer input and answering the telephone
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Some qualifications for this position would include: ● 2-5 years of similar or related experience ● Good mathematical skills ● Flexible Schedule ● Excel in customer service to include; friendly, professional and accurate service and support ● Detail oriented with strong organizational skills ● Proficiency in technology applications ● Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others ● Tremendous communication skills ● Community and Member focused
SPE Federal Credit Union provides a stable working environment with an excellent salary, financial incentives and benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, retirement, paid time off and education assistance.
Sorry, no relocation.
Our Mission: SPE is dedicated to providing products and services for the financial well-being of members and committed to extending the credit union advantage to individuals, businesses, and organizations in Central Pennsylvania.
Discover and become part of the credit union difference!
Email RESUME, COVER LETTER and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPE Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Visit us at http://www.spefcu.org/