Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
Member Service Representative
Customer Services Representative needed for small credit union located in Philadelphia. The Customer Services Representative will assist in all functions of the credit union operation as well as provide support and act as back-up for the credit union Manager.
The Trouvaille FCU is a financial cooperative owned by its members. It strives to improve the quality of life of its members by encouraging regular savings. The members are comprised of employees from TFCU’s sponsor company Resources for Human Development.
- Enters monetary transactions into banking software and posts daily transactions to member accounts.
- Maintains journey of all cash and checks received.
- Prepares and processes bank deposits.
- Assists members with loan applications and loan processing.
- Processes and balance ACH and Share Draft postings daily and prepares daily report.
- Investigates and corrects error on member’s accounts.
- Promote Credit Union products and services.
- Take part in promotional presentations.
- Act as back-up to the credit union manager.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum 5 year credit union or banking experience in a supervisory capacity or a four year degree in a related field.
- A clear understanding of Federal Reserve transaction posting and policies.
- Experience in personal lending and loan processing.
- Familiar with ACH and deposit transaction posting.
- Ability to reconcile accounts.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Must be able to prepare and deliver presentations as part of marketing Credit Union products and services.
- Superior written and oral customer service skills.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to https://rhd.balancetrak.com/ADMINSRCRUH0720151 to be considered.