Member Service Representative
SPE Federal Credit Union is looking for an Outgoing, Personable, Professional for the position of
Member Service Representative.
We’re devoted to serving our members and our community as well as focusing on the importance of work-life balance! As all of our decisions are made locally, our environment revolves around teamwork and personal development. We need a self-motivated individual with the ability to identify and show ownership of member issues, build strong community relationships and maintain a desire to succeed.
This 20 hours/ week position is located at our Huntingdon County Offices in Huntingdon and Alexandria. Regular schedule includes Friday evening hours. Flexibility in scheduling is necessary for this position!
Our Member Service Representatives are responsible for assisting members with their financial transactions, involving paying and receiving cash and other negotiable instruments.
Duties for this position include:
- Receive and process member financial transactions including; deposits, withdrawals and loan payments, sell money orders to members and transfer amounts from member accounts as directed.
- Welcome members and provide routine information concerning services and direct members to the appropriate department for specific information and service.
- Post transactions to member accounts and maintain member records.
- Balance cash drawer and daily transactions.
- Cross sell credit union services.
- Perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks including typing, filing, computer input and answering the telephone.
- Learn to open member accounts.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
Some qualifications for this position would include:
●Good mathematical skills ●Flexible Schedule ●Excel in customer service to include; friendly, professional and accurate service and support ●Detail oriented with strong organizational skills ●Proficiency in technology applications ●Must be self-motivated and able to motivate others ●Tremendous communication skills ●Community and Member focused
SPE Federal Credit Union provides a secure, stable working environment with an excellent salary and financial incentives.
This position is not benefit eligible.
Sorry, No relocation.
SPE is dedicated to providing products and services for the financial well-being of members and committed to extending the credit union advantage to individuals, businesses, and organizations in Central Pennsylvania.
Please email RESUME, COVER LETTER and SALARY REQUIREMENTS to email@example.com no later than 12/01/2014.
SPE Federal Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Visit us at http://www.spefcu.org/