Inspire Federal Credit Union was the first community credit union in Bucks County. Originally the Bucks County Teachers Credit Union, Inspire now serves everyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Bucks County!
Inspire Federal Credit Union is looking for friendly, customer focused individuals to join their team!
- Represent the Credit Union to members in a courteous and professional manner and provide prompt, efficient, and accurate service.
- Open new accounts and service existing accounts.
- Promote Credit Union products and services based on member needs that are obtained from member inquiries.
- Cross-sell services offered by the Credit Union
- Assist members with account transactions and balancing their accounts.
- Research and resolve member service questions.
The Part-time Teller position is required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week. All Part-time Teller schedules include Friday hours until 6:15pm, and Saturday hours until 2:15pm. Additional scheduling requirements will be discussed during the interview process.
- High-energy, customer-focused individual
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills essential for servicing Credit Union members and projecting a positive image as a credit union representative.
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Retail experience a plus
- Intermediate mathematical skills (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.)
- Ability to consistently meet attendance requirements
All Credit Union positions require the following:
- Good credit history (Credit reports will be reviewed)
- Clean background (Criminal background checks will be performed)
Qualified applicants are encouraged to email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; come in to the Credit Union and complete an application; or call Denise Hackendahl at 215-716-3035.
PLEASE PROVIDE SALARY REQUIREMENTS WHEN SUBMITTING YOUR RESUME.