Employee Benefit Solutions
The Pennsylvania Credit Union Association has partnered with Digital Benefit Advisors as an employee benefits solution. Digital is the nation’s largest, most technically advanced employee benefit-only agency.
Your credit union will receive access to a broader variety of carriers, dynamic tools and proprietary products. The close relationship with hundreds of carriers (medical, dental, vision, life, disability and voluntary products) provides credit unions with affordable options to meet budget and address the bottom line.
Regardless of size or employee benefits strategy, Digital can help find an affordable program that will meet the needs of your employees and keep your budget in check. With Digital, you get:
- The Nation's leading employee benefits-only agency;
- A consultative, strategic approach - whether it's a plan offering or exchange direction that would be in your best interest;
- Comprehensive employee benefits plans including group and individual medical, dental, life, disability and long-term care insurance, as well as accidental death, voluntary benefits, critical illness, whole life and other policies (See the Integrated Benefits Program);
- Advance technology efficiencies making your job easier.
|7-22-14 - On Tuesday, July 22, the District of Columbia Court of Appeals panel ruled 2-1 that the subsidies do not apply to partnership or federally-facilitated Marketplaces (FFM). Also, on Tuesday, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals in Richmond upheld the Administration’s interpretation indicating that IRS had acted correctly in allowing the tax subsidies to go to all federal and state-run Marketplaces/exchanges. The Association’s partner, Digital Benefit Advisors, provided a summary of the court decisions and the impact on health insurance. Click here for the Summary.
What Services & Resources are Available to Your Credit Union?
- Access to a full range of employee benefits products.
- Customer Advocate Center to assist employees with benefits questions and issues.
- Dedicated team of licensed professionals who are available to consult with you on your employer benefits programs.
- Ability to seek guidance from professionals and legal counsel regarding employer issues.
- Employer tool to determine the right benefits products for your needs.
- Immediate online access to state and federal employer laws.
- Guidance on documentation compliance, including forms and templates.
- Access to electronic enrollment and billing and, if eligible, complete COBRA Administration.
Why Choose Digital Benefit Advisors?
When it comes to selecting a benefits program for your employees, it’s not just about choosing a health plan – it’s about the efficiency, services and delivery of a competitive program. We understand the challenges employers face in today’s marketplace. No one understands your local landscape better than Digital Benefit Advisors who’ll work closely with you to devise creative and strategic solutions to meet current and emerging needs.
Digital Benefit Advisors Website | Integrated Employee Benefits Solutions
Client Services Overview
For more information or to get started, please contact your Association Representative at 800-932-0661, or e-mail CUSolutions@pcua.org.
- Business Development / Sales
Assistant Vice President,
800-932-0661 x 5330
Sr. Account Executive