Employee Benefit Solutions
The Pennsylvania Credit Union Association has partnered with Digital Benefit Advisors to offer Pennsylvania credit unions best-in-class employee benefit plans. Digital is the nation’s largest, most technically advanced employee benefit-only agency.
Your credit union will receive access to a broader variety of carriers, dynamic tools, proprietary products and the ability to effectively navigate and simplify the complexities of health care reform. The close relationship with hundreds of carriers (medical, dental, vision, life, disability and voluntary products) provides credit unions with affordable options to meet budget and address the bottom line.
What Services & Resources are Available to Your Credit Union?
- Access to a full range of employee benefits products.
- Customer Advocate Center to assist employees with benefits questions and issues.
- Dedicated team of licensed professionals who are available to consult with you on your employer benefits programs.
- Ability to seek guidance from professionals and legal counsel regarding employer issues.
- Employer tool to determine the right benefits products for your needs.
- Immediate online access to state and federal employer laws.
- Guidance on documentation compliance, including forms and templates.
- Access to electronic enrollment and billing and, if eligible, complete COBRA Administration.
Why Choose Digital Benefit Advisors?
When it comes to selecting a benefits program for your employees, it’s not just about choosing a health plan – it’s about the efficiency, services and delivery of a competitive program. We understand the challenges employers face in today’s marketplace. No one understands your local landscape better than Digital Benefit Advisors who’ll work closely with you to devise creative and strategic solutions to meet current and emerging needs.
• Benefits evaluation and planning
• Employee contribution analysis
• Proprietary ancillary products
• Benefits compliance review
• Plan document filing/testing
• COBRA, state and federal guidance
Online Resource Center & Innovative Products
• Customer Advocate Center
• Online human resources training and tools
• Proactive customer support
• Online wellness management
• “Ask the Expert” benefits resource
• Online library tool
• Federal and state regulatory tips
Visit Resource Center
Take full advantage of what Digital Benefit Advisors has to offer.
For more information or to get started, please contact Liz Shaeffer, Group Health Insurance Administrator at 800-932-0661, extension 5251 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information or to get started, please contact your Association Representative at 800-932-0661, or e-mail CUSolutions@pcua.org.
- Business Development / Sales
Assistant Vice President,
800-932-0661 x 5330
Sr. Account Executive