Corporate America Family Credit Union, a full service, nationwide credit union with over $600 million in assets is seeking a Branch Manager for our Towanda, PA branch location. We are seeking someone who is outgoing, energetic and enjoys working in a fast pace team environment. Primary responsibilities include directing all branch staff activity, development of staff, business development, branch operations, lending and collections. Also responsible for achieving branch goals, providing efficient branch operations and overall ensuring branch profitability. We offer excellent pay, full benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401k, pension plan, and a 4 day work week.
- Degree in Business Administration or related field and three to five years of experience in financial institutions; or 7 to 10 years experience in credit union management or closely related field with equal responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous business development, lending and/or collections experience preferred.
- Travel is required- approximately 25% of the time, some evenings and weekends required.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver's license required.
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com including salary requirements. Responses without salary requirements will not be considered. Corporate America Family Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer, visit www.cafcu.org for more information about the institution.