Inspire Federal Credit Union, located in Bristol, PA, with a community charter serving Bucks County, is seeking a Branch Manager for our Bristol, PA location. The Branch Manager is primarily responsible for managing, coaching and leading a highly effective team of front line employees. Position is responsible for ensuring that outstanding service is delivered to members. A key component of this service to external members is to ensure each employee identifies members’ financial needs and suggests appropriate Credit Union solutions. Guide branch office staff in providing quality service to members in the areas of account transactions, loan applications, new accounts, and solving problems. Branch Manager must apply retail banking principals to cultivate an atmosphere of strong relationship building.
- Develop each employee to their highest potential by identifying their areas for improvement and appropriately coaching, training or correcting the employees’ performance.
- Create and maintain a relationship selling environment within the branch. Train employees to maximize opportunities to sell products.
- Meet with each employee monthly to review previous month’s performance, set goals for upcoming month’s performance and develop plans to improve employee’s performance.
- Responsible for staff and the credit union mission of providing exceptional member service to every member, every time by ensuring employees deliver consistently high quality service to both internal and external member that is in alignment with our Service Promises.
- Ensure that the branch meets sales and service goals as established by the Credit Union.
- Train and supervise branch staff. Assign, direct, coordinate and review work performed by staff.
- Responsible for the supervision of the Member Services area.
- Develop, apply, and evaluate policies and procedures for the Member Services area.
- Work with EVP to ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures.
- Train new employees on credit union products and procedures.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills
- Work requires knowledge of Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Intermediate math skills required (calculations and concepts involving decimals, percentages, fractions, etc.
Interested candidates should submit resumes along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.