Mortgage Loan Closer
The Mortgage Loan Closer prepares first and second lien mortgage loan documents for borrower signature.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The Mortgage Loan Closer reviews approved mortgage loans to determine conditions that must be met prior to closing. This position assembles documents for delivery to title company, real estate broker, or lending officer for closing. The Mortgage Loan closer calls borrower, real estate broker, and/or title company to request specified and required documents. This position prepares closing documents in compliance with RESPA and Credit Union Requirements. The Mortgage Loan Closer verifies rate, amount and terms of the loan accurately. This position approves preliminary HUD-1 statements. The Mortgage Loan Closer also verifies accuracy and consistency of specifications on title abstracts, insurance forms, and other required documents post- closing.
The ideal candidate possesses the following…
Apply here: Mortgage Loan Closer
- One to three years of related experience.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Strong knowledge of real estate lending required.
- Required familiarity of secondary market guidelines.
- Knowledge of automated underwriting systems and closing software handling escrow set- ups required.