This position is responsible for the effective coordination and delivery of technical/non-technical training and development programs based on organizational needs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Delivers instructor led training, e-learning and/or blended solutions for on-boarding new employees, sales/service programs, product knowledge, policies and procedures.
- Assists in design and development of training programs, formulating training outlines and instructional methods; designs, develops and revises content based on changes or additions based on needs assessments.
- Assists in design and development of training procedures, manuals, aids and related materials for training classes. Maintains inventory of materials, tracks and orders training supplies.
- Completes required reports and documents including evaluations, participant surveys, and instructor checklists. Tracks the progress of trainees through routine tests, observation, and feedback from supervisors.
- Works with department supervisors and managers to schedule employees for requested or required training; communicates training schedules to all participants. Assures training facilities or locations are prepared and any necessary equipment is tested and ready for training presentations. Assists in facilitation of training programs presented by other departments, SME, or vendors.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate possesses the following …
- Three to five years demonstrated experience in training and talent development facilitating, designing and developing curriculum, using a variety of training methods.
- High School diploma or GED required. College degree or equivalent experience through completion of a specialized course of study, specialized extensive in-house training/certification, or apprenticeship program inTraining and Development desired.
- Ability to prepare and present ideas, concepts, and instructional information in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing.
- Ability to assist in planning and developing training schedules, coordinate materials, and facilities.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems related to scheduling, training, and assisting employees.
- Ability to work independently and as a team contributor; ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of training equipment and materials, proficient with all Microsoft Office software and applications.
Unfortunately, we cannot contact everyone; please do not call the Human Resources Department. We will contact you should a suitable position become available and your qualifications match
You can directly apply on our website http://www.freedomcu.org/about-us/careers.html or by clicking here: Training Specialist