Net Federal Credit Union is seeking a Loan Manager to manage the day-to-day operation of our consumer lending department. Credit union and management experience preferred.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Experience: Seven to ten years of similar or related experience
- Participate as a full member of the credit union’s management team
- Ensure that consumer loan policies, procedures, services, products and documentation meet federal and state regulations (to include HMDA)
- Serve as the credit union’s liason with regulator agency examiners and auditors for the lending arm of the credit union
- Hold periodic staff meetings. Identify areas for improvement, changes in procedures, new developments, or changes in services. Keep staff up to date on trends and general credit union information
- Develop, analyze, and complete monthly loan reports. Prepare and present monthly reports to the board of directors and/or senior management
- Review loan approvals and denials for soundness of decisions
- Interview loan applicants, resolve member complaints involving loan decisions or errors on their accounts, and approve or deny loan applications
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: A four year college degree or equivalent experience
Salary based on experience.
Interested applicants should send resume to email@example.com, or mail to NET FCU, Attn: HR, 1444 E. Lackawanna Avenue, Olyphant, PA 18447