Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
- Responsible for reviewing and evaluating information on loan documents to determine credit worthiness.
- Approve or rejects loan applications within their lending authority, or requests additional information.
- Prepares and/or reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Evaluate and identify cross-sell opportunities and recommend services to members based on what's best for the member and credit union.
- Calculate and evaluate debt-to-income ratios for loan applicants, and analyze key credit risk indicators such as secured and unsecured debt.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Interested applicants can respond to firstname.lastname@example.org