Part-Time Member Service Representative
The credit union is seeking to hire a part-time Member Service Representative (MSR) who will deliver outstanding member service to all credit union members. Successful candidate must have the ability to multi-task, be detail oriented, accurate and dependable.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- maintaining and balancing a cash drawer
- performing member transactions including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cash advances, check cashing, transfers
- opening and closing of accounts
- issuing certificates of deposits and cashier checks
- answering telephone
- processing mail payments
- account maintenance
- educating members of other credit union services that may be beneficial to them
- helping co-workers
- other duties as assigned
We are looking for someone with excellent professional and communication skills who can interact well with credit union members as well as co-workers. One year of cash handling work experience and customer service is also a requirement to be considered for this position.
Hours will vary from 24-40 hours per week depending on credit union needs and vacations.
Please submit your resume with a cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.