AdvantEDGE Financial Services, LLC
AdvantEDGE Financial Services, LLC is a credit union service organization (CUSO) providing a broad spectrum of business services to help credit unions excel and keep pace with changes in the financial industry. AdvantEDGE supplements your organization's existing strengths with new approaches, subject experts and business services to meet your specific goals.
A subsidiary of Utilities Employees Credit Union (UECU) in Wyomissing, PA, AdvantEDGE is staffed by credit union employees with practical knowledge and a desire to provide organizations with cost-effective solutions and an independent perspective on your credit union's daily operations. As evidenced by UECU's consistently strong financial performance, our highly skilled staff can assist your organization to develop specific projects, redesign processes, or serve as 'on-call' consultants should you require advice on particular subjects.
AdvantEDGE customizes solutions to your credit union for a variety of essential operational needs, as well as products and services tailored to current financial industry trends. Recent credit union industry needs addressed through our business solutions have included::
- Assessment of lending portfolio quality and growth opportunities
- Risk management improvement
- Audit and examination preparedness
- Guidance through regulatory and compliance changes
- Designing websites, integrating social media and developing campaigns
- Training staff on topics from collections to financial reporting to sales
- Strategies to improve ROA, net interest margins and investment portfolio returns
- Enhancement of non-interest income
- Methods for building strong, more profitable member relationships
- Achievement of more operational tasks with existing personnel
AdvantEDGE Services Areas include:
- Asset Recovery
- Audit and Compliance
- Human Resources
- Investment Portfolio Consulting
- Information Technology
Symitar / Episys Programming
- Lending, Real Estate and Loan Processing
The AdvantEDGE team is eager to customize solutions to meet your credit union's needs by working with you, as a partner, to accomplish your goals and meet regulatory requirements. We can work with you on site, or use technology to work with you from a distance.
For more information or to get started, please contact your Association Representative at 800-932-0661, or e-mail CUSolutions@pcua.org.
- Business Development / Sales
VP, Business Development
800-932-0661 x 5330
Sr. Account Executive