Application Processor / Analyst
Code: 050-051, 15-0061
||Credit Services - Application Processing
PSECU is a high-tech progressive $4+ billion financial institution that is seeking an Application Processor/Analyst to process new and existing membership applications, new service requests, name changes and change of ownership requests in a timely and accurate manner from start to finish. To verify identity using various tools for identity authentication, credit reports and information supplied by the applicant for new memberships, new owners being added to existing accounts (change of ownership), and dormant account reactivation. To identify potentially fraudulent applications or account takeover attempts and recommend further review by Loss Prevention & Security.
Benefits: We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and a great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement.
||$15.66 / hr
||Tuesday-Friday - 12am-8pm and Saturday - 9am- 5pm
Candidate must be bondable and creditworthy.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES - Essential for this position:
- Process applications for membership, set-up check card, checking, and home banking as requested on the membership application.
- Process initial service requests for existing members.
- Process dormant account applications.
- Process name change and change of ownership requests; adding and removing joint owners.
- Process faxed New Member applications from University E-Centers.
- Process Dealer applications and updates to log for Credit Services.
- To identify potentially fraudulent applications, potential account takeover attempts and recommend further review by Loss Prevention & Security.
- The processor performs OFAC checks in support of BSA requirements, analyzes the identity authentication report, credit report and information obtained through various other sources to validate the identity of each applicant and determine creditworthiness.
- Responsible for approval or denial of membership, services requested and/or change of ownership requested based upon the parameters established for processing. Views and evaluates identity authentication reports and credit reports when an application is referred beyond the parameters of a normal approval.
- Determines if sufficient documentation is present to establish new member identity. Requests and analyzes additional documentation, when necessary. Accountable for the decision to proceed based upon satisfactory proof of identity.
- Participates in answering of the Application Processing phone skills.
- Maintains statistics on all duties associated with this position and participates in maintaining the statistics for the entire unit.
- Confidentiality and document control is essential to this position to ensure member data is secure and protected from compromise.
- Regular & consistent attendance is required to maintain acceptable performance standards and routine duties of the position within the normal operational guidelines of the unit.
- Must be familiar with compliance requirements including the Bank Secrecy Act, US Patriot Act and OFAC.
- Must be knowledgeable in the operations of the Credit Services Department.
Testing: Additional testing for this position may be necessary. Human Resources will contact you if necessary.
Go to www.psecu.com/careers for additional information and on-line application.