1ST Ed Credit Union is looking for a successful Branch Manager who will be directly responsible for the supervision of the branch including member concerns, employee concerns, performance reviews, budget preparation, sales goals and results, employee motivation and coaching. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead and direct all daily branch activity (employee development, enforcement of sales and service model, recommend disciplinary action up to and including termination, prepare performance reviews, coach employees to successful performance.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with staff and monthly one-on-one coaching sessions.
- Lead daily sales and service huddles with branch staff.
- Prepare and deliver corrective action as needed.
- Pull monthly reports and analyze data with Senior Management.
Branch Operations and Compliance:
- Ensures compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures compliance through daily observation and monthly audits.
- Ensures the branch is balanced daily.
- Work directly with the Lending Department.
- Originate and decision and fund consumer and real estate loans as needed.
- Compliance with all Bank Secrecy Act rules and conditions.
- Serve as subject matter expert with all branch transactions, policies and processes.
- Open and close branch as needed.
- Identifies and resolves member problems to ensure member retention.
- Resolves interdepartmental and branch issues in collaboration with Senior Management.
- Ensures adherence to sales and service behaviors.
- Active participation in lobby management efforts.
- Adherence to Credit Union service levels and policies.
- Coach all branch employees to successfully educate all members on the features and benefits of 1st Ed products and services.
- Successfully educate members new and existing on the benefits of 1st Ed.
- Participate in business development efforts/chamber of commerce events and all other credit union activities.
- Participate in all branch recruiter efforts to include screening resumes, interviewing and selection.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associates Degree preferred or experience in lieu of
- 3-5 years of similar experience and lending experience preferred
- Proven ability to successful ly manage a branch
If you qualify and wish to join our team please email your resume to Laura Hess at firstname.lastname@example.org.