Commercial Loan Officer
American Heritage FCU, a $1.4 billion credit union, has an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Loan Officer We are looking for an individual who has broad commercial lending experience and is skilled in developing loan and deposit business relationships that has an extensive referral source. A candidate with excellent networking skills and a book of business relationships is desired.
- Three years of commercial lending experience.
- Three years of business development experience.
- A thorough knowledge of the features and benefits of commercial products and services.
- Credit and analytical skills with ability to structure and price loans.
- Development and training of an existing retail branch network
- Meet with existing member business to evaluate their ongoing loan and deposit business needs and prepare initial business customer call reports outlining the businesses needs.
- Obtain all business and personal financial information required for the loan products requested by the business, evaluate, underwrite the initial credit request and be the primary liaison between the credit union and the business.
- Represent the credit union at loan closings. Close all loans as needed.
- Open any and all business and personal deposit accounts by themselves or with the assistance of the credit unions retail staff.
- Participate in the training of credit union junior calling officers, branch managers, assistant managers, business development staff or any other credit union employee as needed to enhance or improve the credit unions market share of the business opportunities in our market footprint.
- Develop and implement an infrastructure to support the sales and credit efforts.
- Travel is required in the Phila. and surrounding areas.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish-speaking) highly preferred but not required.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary commensurate with experience and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, health benefits, 401(k) with a generous company match, and future growth opportunities within the company. We work to maintain the best possible professional and environmentally friendly atmosphere for our employees.
To be considered, correspondence should include a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, drug/alcohol testing and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates. All resumes will be reviewed, but only competitive candidates will be contacted for further conversation.
Please forward your resume to:
American Heritage FCU
Attn: HR Dept-D Clark
P.O. Box 52458
Philadelphia, PA 19115