Pennsylvania Credit Union Association
Community Development Representative
The Community Development Representative assumes responsibility for coordinating and implementing the community and business development efforts for the Credit Union.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Community Development Representative will develop and cultivate strategic partnerships with potential SEGs within the Credit Union field of membership. This position will also plan and represent Freedom at community and SEG related events to strengthen the Credit Union name within the field of membership. The individual in this role is also expected to create monthly business development activity reports.
The ideal candidate possesses the following…
Click here for more information / to apply: Community Development Representative
- One to three years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge of Credit Union products, policies and procedures.
- Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for directing the work of business development efforts.
- Ability to speak in front of large groups and present credit union as an employee benefit.
- Valid driver's license and ability to travel is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings and weekends required.
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.