A well-established credit union is seeking a full/part-time teller . Customer service and cash handling experience is helpful. Individuals must possess good organizational and analytical skills. Full array of benefits offered (Full-Time Only)
Qualified dependable applicants should mail resume to: Attn: Marie E. O ‘Brien, Pittsburgh Firefighters FCU, 500 South Main Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15220.
Monday thru Friday
8:00am – 4:00pm
- Handles various member transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, check cashing and mail transactions.
- Resolves member inquires. Assist members on all FCU products and services, including payroll deduction, IRA transactions ATM and Visa services, Bill Payer, etc.
- Cross-sells Credit Union services.
- Closing and opening of accounts and shares.
- Processes Visa cash advances and payments.
- Maintains and balances cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Attends meetings, classes and seminars as needed.
- This position requires ability to handle stress and respond to members’ questions in a professional manner. Strong verbal and communication skills coupled with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Practical knowledge of office equipment, such as a PC, adding machine, copier and fax machine.
Education and/or Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent, with minimum of 6 months experience in a financial institution or retail background with cash handling experience. Prior credit union experiences a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, extensive benefits package including a 401k with a generous company match. (Full-Time Only)
Only candidates that meet the qualifications will be contacted.